Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hi Every one out in Blog Land 

Looking for any Local Las Vegans??  Or my gem & jewelry lovers??

I'm new to this blogging thing -Truly a Virgin Blogger for sure, but want to say Hi to my Locals in Vegas people & all the Jewelry n Gem Freaks out there across the world! 

I'm Cindy the jewelry designer from  A World of Shiny Bobbles.com see me on ETSY - a hippie chick that loves making real gem jewelry n I collect Cool Vintage Jewelry - come on by n check out the Hot SWAG

Getting ready for the First Fridays show on the 7th in down town LV its a very cool & hip local party only once a month the First Friday so don't miss it ! http://www.firstfridaylasvegas.com/

 No smooth computer operator that's for sure so please stop by my shop & give me some tips - I'd love to meet some cool people & gem Geeks. If you need some Awesome Jewelry you just found it -  I even send   FREE Gifts with my orders - 4 the Love of all things shiny + my 4 Furry Ferret babies - Some one tell me how to put a photo of my little live bears - super cute - ALL Animal Lovers Say Hi Too I've got 11 furry kids !
Rock on,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment